- An exceptional budget of 180,000 euros for projects supporting access to education for vulnerable children
- Applications to be submitted online until March 9th, 2019
- In 2018, 8,000 children benefited from the Foundation’s support in Franceand in Lebanon
Croco’Lire (Arles, France), an NGO which benefited from the support of the CMA CGM Foundation
The CMA CGM Corporate Foundation, chaired by Mrs. Naïla Saadé, has been committed, since its creation in 2005, to helping sick or disabled children as well as young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. On the occasion of the launch of its seventh annual Call for Proposals, the CMA CGM Corporate Foundation is pleased to announce that an exceptional budget of 180,000 euros will be allocated to projects in France (exclusively in the SUD region) and in Lebanon working on the theme of “Promoting access to education for vulnerable children”.
The financial aids, which will be limited to 20,000 euros, will be granted to projects working on one of the following areas:
➢ Reducing school inequalities;
➢ Supporting access to fundamental learning by maintaining or restoring a school setting;
- ➢ Helping children and youth to regain self-confidence, to fulfill themselves and to become self-reliant;
- ➢ Reconcile children and youth with school and develop school tenacity;
- ➢ Avert school dropout and the social isolation of children and youth;
- ➢ Fight against all stereotypes in orientation choices;
- ➢ Promote the discovery of business professions and of the business world;
- ➢ Facilitate access to education for deserving young people;
- ➢ Engage youth in civic actions;
- ➢ Support digital development as a tool to give back to the youth the wish to learn;
- ➢ Facilitate the acquisition of equipment improving the living environment in educationalsettings.
The specifications and application form are available on the CMA CGM Corporate Foundation’s website. All applications must be submitted online by March 9th, 2018 (https://fondationcmacgm.optimytool.com/en/).
Watch the films retracing the award of the 2018 CMA CGM Foundation Prize to the “Ecole des XV” NGO and the Associations Forum, which was attended by the French NGOs supported by the CMA CGM Foundation in 2018.