Technology is a thread woven into every life and every workplace. Its positive impact on our lives include faster and easier communication and being able to work flexibly among many others. In addition, it is increasingly emerging as a tool to enhance one’s well-being.
The tech-savvy generation of today is increasingly putting its overall wellbeing at the center of its lifestyle decisions – and they are looking for wearables that make it easier to get active and stay balanced every day.
With Samsung’s intelligent wearables lineup, users can truly do more when it comes to looking after their overall health and wellbeing. With a range of health features, such as dedicated Stress Management, sleep diagnostics and intelligent health tracking features, leading a balanced and active lifestyle just got easier.
Here are six ways wearables such as the new Galaxy Watch Active fit seamlessly into users’ life and complement their personal wellness journey:
1. Style meets sporty: For fashion-forward consumers who want to live healthier every day, Galaxy Watch Active is as smart as it is beautiful. Packing premium features comparable to Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active comes with sporty new design that is thin, light and versatile that makes it easier to maintain a balanced lifestyle. The attractive, minimalist design is effortless to navigate. Select a stylish watch face, and choose a sporty strap in a range of different colors to match your own unique style.
2. A personal lifestyle coach: Everyday wellness is about more than just fitness tracking. Galaxy Watch Active takes a holistic approach to monitoring everything that matters most. Its exercise, sleep, stress and health tracking features make Galaxy Watch Active a personal lifestyle coach for those seeking a healthier body and mind. It combines the best of the Galaxy heritage with improved fitness and wellbeing features.
3. Everyday peace of mind: Managing stress is now less stressful with Stress Tracker on the Galaxy Watch Active. Keep your stress levels in check and guide you towards long-term health. You can start breathing exercises to bring you back in balance directly from the stress widget.
4. Easy fitness tracking: Choose your activity and get started. It’s as easy as that. Galaxy Watch Active keeps up with you by auto-detecting when you run, bike, row, use the elliptical trainer, or start a dynamic workout. You can manually engage in more than 39 activities, set daily goals and monitor your progress.
5. Blood pressure monitoring: New to the Galaxy wearable line, Galaxy Watch Active puts smarter blood pressure tracking on your wrist. Download My BP Lab, the research app jointly developed with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), directly to Galaxy Watch Active to monitor blood pressure and keep better track of your physical health every day.
6. Seamless integration: Galaxy Watch Active enriches your lifestyle and expands your connected experience through seamless integration across the Galaxy ecosystem. Galaxy Watch Active is compatible with Android and iOS and offers real-time coaching, indoor/outdoor activity tracking and features popular third-party apps—including Under Armour, Spotify and Strava. You can use your voice to control Galaxy Watch Active with Bixby’s voice capabilities which enable you to make calls or send messages without ever picking up your phone.
For everyone from life balance seekers to those who are looking for extra motivation, Samsung wearables make pursuing wellness goals more convenient, more stylish and more fun.