Beirut, 31 March2015:In celebration of its 70th birthday, Nestlé NIDOis inviting people from all over the Middle Eastto take a pledge on www.nidolove.com; for each of whichit will provide seven glasses of fortified milk to a four-year old or older childwho needs it, through recognized institutions that will be announced shortly.
Milk is a crucial part of children’s diets and is essential for their healthy growth and development. NIDO will be donating NIDOFortifiedmilk that contains high quality proteins, Calcium and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth, Iron and Vitamin C important for brain development, and other key nutrients.
“For seven decades NIDO has formed the cornerstone of the healthy diet of growing children in the Middle East, and around the world. As the needs of children have developed, so has Nestlé NIDO, with a host of products that support their growth enriched with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that are critically important to overall growth and development,” said NehmatallahYounes, Senior Brand Manager.
How to take the pledge?
- Visit www.nidolove.com, fill in your details, choose a hand and a heart and submit your pledge
- On Instagram, upload a photo of your hand with a heart drawn on it. Tag @nidoarabia with #70yearsoflove
- Stop by NIDO Arabia’s Facebook page, access the pledge tab, choose a hand and a heart and submit your pledge
- Tweet “I take the pledge” @nidoarabia with #70yearsoflove
- Scan the QR code on the NIDO pack, fill in your details and submit your pledge
For more information on how NIDO Fortified can help with the growth and development of children, please visithttp://www.nestle-family.com/nidofortified/en/nutritions