Squats are referred to as the “king of all exercises” in view of the fact that they have a huge impact on building your muscles, especially your buttocks, hamstrings as well as the quadriceps, which are the biggest muscle groups in the body.
In addition, performing squats properly will help you:
- Shape perfect curves
- Reduce back pain
- Burn Fat
- Increase Stamina
- Improve flexibility
- Gain strength
- Increase join movement
How to Squat?
- Always warm up before starting
- Stand at the width of the shoulders
- Do not lift your heels from the ground
- Keep your back straight
- Inhale and hold your breath while going down, then exhale while going up
- Go down until your hip joint reach at least the level of your knee joint
- Do not push your knees beyond your toes
Remember, the most important thing is to learn and understand the technique of Squat before experimenting other variations or even adding weights. In all cases, you should never experience any unusual pain or discomfort when performing the squat.