DUBAI, United Arab Emirates 2 June 2023: Dubai’s summer just got a lot cooler! Get ready to experience the magic of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and Dubai’s incredible attractions as Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism kick off the Kids-Go-Free campaign.
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai has partnered with Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism (DET) to bring this activation to life and promote the Kids-Go-Free campaign, with a wonderful event for the families of Dubai! Guests can join us on 3rd June, at 2 PM in MOTIONGATE™ Dubai Hollywood Theatre and prepare to meet and mingle with not just one, but three globally acclaimed kid-fluencers who have captured the hearts of young audiences worldwide.
Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism and MOTIONGATE™ Dubai are thrilled to welcome Masaka Kids, Vania Mania Kids, and Jason Vlogs to the Middle East’s largest theme park destination, Dubai Parks™ and Resorts. With a combined follower base of over 52 million across six platforms, these kid-fluencers are ready to create unforgettable memories and bring smiles to the faces of kids throughout the city.
The Kids-Go-Free event will commence in the glorious Hollywood Theatre as live stage shows and dazzling meet & greets with the acclaimed kid-fluencers take centre stage. Amazing prizes are up for grabs and surprises are in store to make one awesome summer weekend. And the best part? Children under the age of 12 get to enjoy it all for free when accompanied by a full-paying adult.
Family and friends can look forward to an adventure-packed day where laughter, thrills, and unforgettable moments await. Dubai’s Kids-Go-Free campaign is here to make this summer one for the books with a day filled with pure joy and excitement.
Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism invites families and children to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai for this momentous occasion.
Who: Masaka Kids, Vania Mania Kids, and Jason Vlogs
When: 3 June 2023, 2pm-5pm
Where: MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Dubai Parks™ and Resorts
About Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism (DET)
With the ultimate vision of making Dubai the world’s leading commercial centre, investment hub and tourism destination, Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism (DET) is mandated to support the Government in positioning the emirate as a major hub for global economy and tourism, and in boosting the city’s economic and tourism competitiveness indicators. Under this remit, DET is driving efforts to further enhance Dubai’s diversified, innovative service-based economy to attract top global talent, deliver a world-class business environment and accelerate productivity growth. Additionally, DET is supporting Dubai’s vision to become the world’s best city to live and work in by promoting its diverse destination proposition, unique lifestyle and outstanding quality of life, overall.
DET is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s business and tourism sectors. It is also responsible for the licensing and classification of all types of businesses, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. The DET portfolio includes Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment, Dubai Industries and Exports, Dubai Investment Development Agency (Dubai FDI) and Dubai SME, as well as Dubai College of Tourism, Dubai Calendar and Dubai Business Events.
About MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai is the flagship theme park at Dubai Parks™ and Resorts and the largest Hollywood-inspired theme park in the Middle East. It also features the greatest number of roller coasters present in a single theme park in the Middle East. In a world first, three legendary Hollywood film studios – DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures, and Lionsgate – as well as cartoon franchise The Smurfs, have come together at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. The unique park features 29 thrilling rides and attractions and exciting entertainment experiences, including character meet-and-greets, dance performances, photo opportunities and more. MOTIONGATE™ Dubai has five distinct zones:
- The DreamWorks Zone is entirely indoors, featuring various rides and attractions such as the Madagascar Mad Pursuit, the fastest themed rollercoaster, as well as Dragon Gliders, a suspended roller coaster inspired by the How to Train your Dragon movie franchise. The zone also includes Kung Fu Panda Unstoppable Awesomeness, a 4D motion simulator and King Julien’s Sideshow Café, a Madagascar themed café.
- The Lionsgate Zone features immersive roller coasters including The Hunger Games-inspired Capitol Bullet Train roller coaster as well as the Now You See Me: High Roller and John Wick: Open Contract inspired from the movie franchise.
- The Smurfs Village Zone includes rides, attractions and play area for young children and families, such as the Smurf Village Express and Smurfberry Factory, all inspired by the popular cartoon franchise. The zone is home to Very Smurfy Café, a café inspired by the Smurfs franchise.
- The Columbia Pictures Zone features seven film-themed rides and attractions including Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – River Expedition, Zombieland Blast-off, The Green Hornet: High Speed Chase, and Underworld 4D.
- The Studio Central at the park’s entry boulevard replicates ‘real’ working movie sets including a Supporting Roles bakery with a variety of treats, as well as the Studio Store for all movie-themed memorabilia.