- Wide range of offers available across the destination during March to celebrate Women’s Month
Abu Dhabi, UAE – 04 March 2021: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi’s premier leisure and entertainment hub, has highlighted five key activities to celebrate International Women’s Day and Mother’s Day in style. With both events falling in March, UAE residents have a wealth of ways to celebrate both iconic events at Yas Island.
- Packages at the Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island – Take advantage of the new Ultimate Staycation launched by Yas Island to stay in the island’s latest five-star hotel, the Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island. A great package to celebrate Women’s Month, each night stay includes breakfast and access to any one theme park per day for each registered hotel guest, from the following theme park options; Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi or Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi with prices start from AED 429.00 per person sharing in a double room.
- Dine out at Yas Marina – Restaurants across Yas Marina are offering the superlative dining experience on both International Women’s Day and Mother’s Day. Cipriani will be offering special dishes in honour of International Women’s Day, including lobster salad ‘alla Catalana’, Paccheri ‘alla Genovese’, Grilled Turbot with mixed vegetables, and a Mimosa Cake.
For Mother’s Day, enjoy special dishes at Cipriani or head to Stars N Bars where all mums eat for free* and can enjoy a sparkling beverage on arrival.
- Head to Yas Marina Circuit – Yas Marina Circuit are offering a range of events during March to celebrate both International Women’s Day and Mother’s Day.
On 8 March, take the chance to keep in shape with the launch of ADNOC TrainYas presented by Abu Dhabi Sports Council at Yas Marina Circuit. This International Women’s Day, it’s not just the running, cycling, and swimming that you can enjoy. Bodytree Studio, an Abu Dhabi-based wellness hub, will be in attendance to host additional fitness activities such as Zumba and Yoga. There will also be 50 karting sessions offered complimentary for any lady coming to the circuit. The opportunity is being given on a first come, first served.
Across the weekend of Mother’s Day, every mother heading to Yas Marina Circuit with her husband, son, or daughter – or all three – mums drive for free. Get that racing helmet on and strapped in to tear around one of the iconic racing destinations of the Middle East.
- Yas Plaza Hotels – on International Women’s Day, all women heading dining at Yas Plaza Hotels will receive 50% off on food and beverage at participating restaurants. Enjoy superlative dining at leading outlets on Yas Island.
Meanwhile, on Mother’s Day, all mums will dine for free with their family at Jing Asia, Rangoli, and all Radisson Blu food and beverage outlets: the perfect way to enjoy Mother’s Day.
- W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island – head to the hotel’s specially themed Ladies Night, MISS-BEHAVE AT W LOUNGE, on International Women’s Day. Ladies can enjoy a special beverage package and two free drinks, and gentlemen get a 50% off too, so everyone can join in the fun. The Ladies-only beverage Package is AED 95, and the sparkling package is AED 175.
W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island will also celebrate Mother’s Day from 14 to 31 March with a discount on a restaurant bill equal to the age of a mother’s oldest child with MAMMA MIA. A passport copy of the oldest child will be required to avail the discount and applies for a mother plus three diners.
To learn more about Yas Island’s attractions and book stays at the destination, guests can visit www.yasisland.ae
About Yas Island
Yas Island is one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment destinations, located on the golden shores of Abu Dhabi – just 20 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 50 minutes from Dubai. Yas Island offers holiday makers a diverse mix of award-winning leisure and entertainment experiences, from one-of-a-kind theme parks, world-class shopping and superb dining, to a links golf course, exciting water and motor sports, and the most enjoyable musical and family events… all within the 25 sq km Island. Today, Yas Island is home to the award-winning theme parks Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the record-breaking CLYMB ™ Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit (home to the FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIXTM), Yas Marina, Yas Links golf course, as well as Abu Dhabi’s largest mall, more than 160 dining experiences, seven hotels, and indoor and outdoor concert venues – all of which are complemented by a range of visitor services that connect all attractions to one another.