Announcements include AWS integrations for Slack, new voice capabilities for virtual selling, a new virtual care solution, and elevated commitments to reaching Net Zero and overall sustainability
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — 29 September 2021 — At Dreamforce, Salesforce introduced a massive suite of new technology to help organizations build their digital HQs. Announcements included Salesforce + Slack integrations and innovations, virtual selling enhancements, new solutions to ensure health and safety, and elevated commitments to reaching Net Zero and overall sustainability.
As organizations redefine what it means to succeed from anywhere, Salesforce and Amazon Web Services (AWS) – the world’s leading cloud provider and a strategic Salesforce partner – are supercharging the digital HQ by helping companies develop industry-specific applications however they want, from wherever they want globally, at any scale.
Together, Salesforce and AWS are taking their expanded partnership to the next level with:
- Slack as the digital HQ: Offering flexible and connected ways of working for development teams building applications across Salesforce and AWS
- Health and Safety Solutions: Virtual Care offering for Salesforce Health Cloud to help physicians provide remote care at scale.
- High-Velocity Sales with New Voice Capabilities: Announcing the availability of Amazon Connect + Salesforce High Velocity Sales to help sales teams succeed from anywhere by making it easier to engage prospects and customers, and use AI to glean insights from key conversations.
- Investing in a Sustainable Future: Deepening their company commitments to joint sustainability initiatives with Salesforce joining Amazon’s The Climate Pledge this week. We’re also optimizing Hyperforce, our next-generation cloud infrastructure, to reduce our carbon footprint and accelerate climate action.
For more information on how Salesforce, AWS, and Slack are transforming customer experiences, check out these sessions at Dreamforce ‘21.
- Innovation from Anywhere with Salesforce Developers
- Create and Automate on the World’s #1 Platform
- Your Roadmap for Connected, Effortless Service
- The Future of Health is Connected
- Learn more at salesforce.com/aws
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.