From the commencement of Ramadan to superb staycations: Yas Island has it all this coming April. Abu Dhabi’s premier leisure and entertainment hub is filled with activities throughout the month, providing the perfect place to relax and spend quality time with the family.
Yas Island is introducing a superlative staycation at Yas Island for UAE residents to take advantage of. Guests can enjoy a luxury stay at one of Yas Island’s leading hotels, and access all three theme parks – Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, and Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi – starting from only AED361 per person for stays up to 13 April 2021, and prices starting from AED347 per person for stays between 14 – 30 April 2021.
For those wanting to extend their stay, guests can book two-nights in a Yas Island hotel and get access to all three theme parks starting from only AED515 per person for stays up to 13 April 2021, and AED487 per person for stays between 14 – 30 April 2021. Staycationers can choose from a range of leading hotels at Yas Plaza Hotels including the Crowne Plaza Yas Island Abu Dhabi, Yas Island Rotana, Centro Yas Island by Rotana, Radisson Blu Hotel Abu Dhabi Yas Island, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Abu Dhabi Yas Island, and Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, as well as world famous W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island.
The newly opened Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island will also be offering visitors great value offers valid from 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021 and allows each registered guest daily access to one of the Yas Theme Parks for every night of their stay starting from AED359 per person, along with 15% discount on selected spa services and 15% on meals in the hotel restaurants.
With the commencement of the Holy Month of Ramadan around 12 April, depending on the sighting of the moon, Yas Island is due to light up in resplendent color throughout the Holy Month as attractions across the Island, including Yas Mall, will be adorned in Ramadan lights.
Offers on Yas Island during Ramadan
Enjoy the very best attractions which Yas Island has to offer this Ramadan, with discounted tickets available to enjoy:
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi – Guests visiting Ferrari World Abu Dhabi from 1:00pm onwards can avail a free combo meal with their park ticket. Guests visiting from 4:00pm can enjoy unlimited access to rides for just AED100 with the theme park’s Sundowner offer.
- Yas Waterworld – Running from 10:00am to 5:00pm guests can avail the ‘Kids Go Free’ offer with every purchase of an adult ticket. Family and friends can look forward to experiencing the ultimate water adventure where complete with over 43 rides, slides and attractions.
- Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi – Make memories that will last a lifetime with Warner Bros. World’s iconic characters including Batman and Bugs Bunny and enjoy a free combo meal with a park ticket. Guests can also hop on unmatched rides and attractions with the Park’s Sundowner offer for just AED100 running daily from 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
- CLYMB Abu Dhabi – Gear up to reach new heights, as you take off in the world’s tallest indoor skydiving flight chamber and brave exhilarating indoor climbing walls this Ramadan. Little ones can go for free from 1:00pm to 8:00pm with every flying or climbing adult ticket purchased.
Iftars and Suhoors at Yas Island during Ramadan
With sumptuous Iftars and Suhoors offerings available across the Island during Ramadan, Yas Island is the ideal destination to celebrate the Holy Month with friends and family with style.
Iftar at Graphos Social Kitchen, Hilton Abu Dhabi – from sunset until 09:30pm, enjoy an Iftar for AED 165 per person at the newly opened Hilton Abu Dhabi. Book on Tuesday for the following Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, and enjoy a 20% discount for the family. To secure your table, email [email protected]. Terms and conditions apply.
Suhoor at Osmo Lounge and Bar, Hilton Abu Dhabi – enjoy the beauty of a Ramadan night with friends and family during Suhoor at Osmo Lounge and Bar at the Hilton Abu Dhabi. With an a la carte menu available from AED 110, including traditional Arabic coffee as a welcome drink, guests can enjoy Suhoor from 9pm – 1am. Enjoy a 20% discount using the discount code, EAT DRINK SAVE. To book, email [email protected]. Bookings are recommended, and terms and conditions apply.
W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island –W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island presents its ‘Ramadan Remix’, with a diverse plethora of Iftars and Suhoors for guests to enjoy. Enjoy a Suhoor brought directly to your room if staying at W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island, or head to the WET Deck to relish delectable cuisine under the stars. Opportunities include:
- Iftar at Garage: break your fast in style with the Ultimate Iftar blast. Prices start from AED 195 per person at Garage, W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island, with Iftar commencing at sunset and lasting until 9pm.
- Iftar2Go – starting from AED 125, enjoy a delicious and delectable Iftar from the comfort of your own home, or create your own custom Iftar meal. Collect your Iftar any time between 2pm – 7pm from 12th April onwards, and enjoy.
- Suhoor at WET Deck: dine under the stars with a range of decadent plates with family and friends at the WET deck. Enjoy Suhoor at W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island from 10pm – 2am during Ramadan.
For reservations call +971 2 656 0000 / www.wabudhabiyasisland.com / www.wabudhabidining.com
Yas Links Abu Dhabi – enjoy an Iftar while watching the light fade away from the green fairways of Yas Links Abu Dhabi. Join your family and friends at Hickory’s Restaurant from sunset to 10:30pm each day, with a distinctive blend of Arabic dishes and beverages. Enjoy Ramadan sweets paired with Arabic coffee for AED 45, or enjoy a three-course set menu, paired with Ramadan beverages, for AED 129. To reserve, or for more information, please contact Hickory’s at +971 (0)2 404 3077 or email on [email protected].
Special Ramadan menu at Aquarium, Yas Marina – the renowned seafood restaurant unveils a unique menu, crafted for the spirit of Ramadan. Break your fast with a complimentary Arabic coffee and dates, choose from a variety of Levantine starters and enjoy mouthwatering long grained rice, cooked in Lebanese herbs, with pan shred cod, or try Djaj Wi Batata: succulent chicken served with baked potatoes, garlic, and lemon,. Fancy something sweet? Try the Gulab Jamun or the Mango Rice Pudding to get your taste buds scintillated.
Enjoy shisha at Aquarium during April for AED 165, with a complimentary ice tea for your full enjoyment.
Ongoing promotions such as ‘Lobster Monday’ and ‘Sushi Sunday’ will continue to be served from 8:30pm onwards.
Iftar at Yas Plaza Hotels – enjoy celebrating Iftar at Yas Plaza Hotels, with a range of restaurants and cuisines to dive into as you break your fast during the Holy Month. Book a getaway experience during Ramadan, starting from AED 325, and enjoy exclusive benefits with complimentary upgrades to the next room category, complimentary breakfast or Iftar for two, and complimentary access to Yas Beach.
Additional offers include:
- Choices and Rangoli at Yas Island Rotana – from sunset to 10am, enjoy a delicious Iftar meal for AED 149 per person. Book at 971 2 656 4155 or [email protected]. Terms and conditions apply.
- Iftar at Radisson Blu Hotel Yas Island – enjoy a magical Iftar meal at Assymetri from AED 149 per person, lasting from sunset to 10pm. Book at +971 2 656 2000. Terms and conditions apply. Want to enjoy Iftar at home? For a minimum of 10 people, order delectable Ramadan cuisine starting from AED 28 per person, with traditional Ouzi available for six from AED 500. Order 24 hours in advance, or pre-order 72 hours ahead of enjoying a delightful meal.
- Iftar at Crowne Plaza Yas Island – bring an oriental feel to Iftar at Jing Asia at Crowne Plaza Yas Island. With prices starting from AED 149, enjoy Iftar meals from sunset to 10pm. Book at +971 2 656 3000. Terms and conditions apply.
- Suhoor at Crowne Plaza – enjoy an intimate Arabic suhoor at Barouk, the Lebanese restaurant at Crowne Plaza Hotel. Enjoy a crafted traditional menu while relaxing and enjoying shisha. The venue is exclusive for group bookings only. To book, call +971 2 656 3000 or email [email protected]. Terms and conditions apply.
Experiences and promotions available on Yas Island
Yas Island is the destination that never fails to disappoint with experiences available to suit all taste during April. Offers include:
Yas Marina Circuit – Yas Marina Circuit brings a riot of activity this April for UAE residents to take part in. Events include:
- Drive Yas powered by ADNOC – enjoy the April Fuels package at Yas Marina Circuit, as you speed round the iconic F1 circuit in a Chevrolet Drift taxi, before moving to the Vehicle Dynamic area, where you can enjoy driving in your own Polaris RZR R1. Enjoy a discounted pack price of AED 449 from the usual price of AED 599. Book now through 800 927 (YAS).
- Yas Kartzone powered by ADNOC – during each day of April, from 9am – midnight, you can buy one and ride again for 50% at Yas Kartzone.
- Skillz Night Launch – for every Sunday night during April, perfect your race skills at Yas Marina Circuit’s Skillz Night. Take advantage for the circuit using Yas Island’s Skillz Pro, helping you shave seconds off your lap time.
- Ramadan Karting Cup – the Ramadan Karting Cup is back for its second year on 18 April. For more information, and to enter, stay tuned for more details.
- ADNOC TrainYas Presented by Abu Dhabi Sports Council – TrainYas and TrainYas Ladies are taking place on Yas Marina Circuit. Timings are 6 – 10pm, with timings in Ramadan being 7 – 11pm, for TrainYas on Sunday and Tuesday evening. For TrainYas Ladies, sessions are held on Mondays from 6 – 9pm, moving from 7 – 10pm during Ramadan. Register online for free for access.
Yas Beach – Yas Beach has Ramadan offers to make sure that you can enjoy access to the pristine white sands surrounding Yas Island all year round. As a member, you can enjoy unlimited access Yas Beach all year round, alongside a 30% discount on food and beverage at Yas Beach. Prices are:
- Regular Price: AED 7350
- Discounted Price: AED 4990
- Regular Price: AED 6300
- Discounted Price: AED 4490
- Regular Price: AED 3675
- Discounted Price: AED 2490
In addition, teachers can enjoy 50% off a day pass on Yas Beach, enjoying all that the blue waters of the Arabian Gulf have to offer. For more information, please call +971 56 242 0435 or email [email protected].
Yas Marina – enjoy a Ramadan Personal Unlimited Membership at Vogue Fitness, with one month of unlimited, multi-access membership, alongside four personal training sessions with a two month validity. The offer is available at AED 1,999.
Yas Links Abu Dhabi – Year-round special offers are available for golfers of all skill levels at the top ranked golf course in the UAE, including the club’s Midweek Social, Toptracer Tuesdays, Summer Membership options, and Troon Family Golf. For more information, please visit troonabudhabi.com/yas-links/.
About Yas Island
Yas Island is one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment destinations, located on the golden shores of Abu Dhabi – just 20 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 50 minutes from Dubai. Yas Island offers holiday makers a diverse mix of award-winning leisure and entertainment experiences, from one-of-a-kind theme parks, world-class shopping and superb dining, to a links golf course, exciting water and motor sports, and spectacular musical, entertainment and family events… all within the 25 sq km Island. Today, Yas Island is home to the award-winning theme parks Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the record-breaking CLYMB™ Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit (home to the FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX™), Yas Marina, the award-winning Yas Links golf course, as well as Abu Dhabi’s largest mall, Yas Mall. With eight hotels, including W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island, Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island, Crowne Plaza Yas Island Abu Dhabi, Yas Island Rotana, Centro Yas Island by Rotana, Radisson Blu Hotel Abu Dhabi Yas Island, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island, plus more than 165 dining experiences, the destination also features indoor and outdoor concert venues including MAD and Etihad Arena – all of which are complemented by a range of visitor services that connect all attractions to one another.