The smartphone camera has come a long way since its early days. With the Galaxy S20, Samsung is taking mobile photography and videos to the next level.
The Galaxy S20’s groundbreaking camera is built on the Galaxy S series’ legacy of innovations. The flagship series has been pushing the boundaries of mobile camera capabilities right from the start, bringing technological breakthroughs to everyone.
Check out the infographic below to learn more.
Infographic Title: The Galaxy S Series’ Camera Revolution
- 2010: Galaxy S
- The First Galaxy S Series Smartphone
- Features an innovative 5MP camera with auto focus, face detection, anti-shake, and more.
- 2012: Galaxy S3
- Zero-lag Shutter Speed
- Captures moving objects instantly without delay.
- 2013: Galaxy S4 Zoom
- 10x Optical Zoom
- Features a powerful 10x optical zoom (24-240mm) camera lens.
- 2014: Galaxy S5
- Real-Time High Dynamic Range
- Enables the Galaxy S5 to capture brighter, more vivid photos.
- lets you capture objects no matter how far away you are.
- simultaneously captures photos, video clips with just a simple press of the shutter.
- empowers you to fully capture and share moments when every detail matters.