As people are gradually returning to work after the lockdown is lifted, follow the below tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19 for a healthy and safe return to office:
Always ensure safe distance between you and others in the office.
- Wear face masks particularly in open spaces and when around other people in the office.
- Avoid using your colleagues’ phones, desks, offices, pens, etc.
- Regularly disinfect your desk and other surfaces.
- Follow the proper coughing and sneezing etiquette:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and throw used tissues in the trash
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or sanitize them regularly.
- Stay home if you are ill and suffering from any symptoms like fever, cough, respiratory problem.
- Look after your mental and physical health. Find time in your day for regular movement for instance, get up and stretch, use the stairs instead of elevator, etc.
- Bring food from home more often as home-prepared meals and snacks are generally healthier than fast food. Opt for nutritious snacks in office such as:
- Dried fruit
- Nuts like cashews, peanuts, and almonds
- Guacamole and bell peppers