- Third generation model represents all Bentley knows about creating the world’s definitive Grand Tourers
- Beautiful, roof up or down, GT Convertible’s flowing, elegant exterior styling is accented with muscular, sculptural lines
- Powerful and responsive driving experience from 635 PS W12 engine, eight-speed dual-clutch transmission and latest chassis technologies
- 0-100 km/h in 3.8 seconds (0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds)
- Top speed of 333 km/h (207 mph)
(Beirut, June 2019) Bentley Beirut unveils the New Continental GT Convertible at the opening of the new showroom on Corniche du Fleuve. The night also included a celebration of the 100 Years of Bentley in the presence of VIP guests, media personalities, and esteemed colleagues from Bentley Motors MENA.
“We are delighted to share this evening with people who as passionate about our story as we are. Being the oldest Bentley dealer across the world, we are delighted to see what the future 100 Years will bring us, as Bentley has never failed in giving us a vision to live by,” said Mr. Michel Trad, Managing Director of Saad & Trad SAL.
Stephen Reynolds, Regional Director, Bentley Motors Middle East & Asia Pacific, said: “Elegant understatement that forces you to look; engineering excellence you’ll take for granted – the extraordinary breadth of capabilities offered by the new Continetal GT Convertible is unique and can only be offered by our noble British brand.”
Bentley Beirut looks forward to welcome all Bentley enthusiasts into its new showroom which incorporates the new Bentley look and feel and which has a display capacity of 6 cars.