OCTOBER, 2017 (GLOBAL) – MR PORTER, the award-winning online destination for men’s style, is pleased to launch the Italian high-end sports watchmaking brand Officine Panerai on Thursday 19 October with a curated selection of 25 timepieces from across the brand’s iconic Luminor and Radiomir collections, along with an Officine Panerai Table Clock, a transparent glass sphere with two fascinating views of the timepiece.
“We are thrilled to be launching Officine Panerai, a high-end sport watch brand that epitomises true Italian heritage and design, alongside Swiss craftsmanship. As consumers yearn for something unique in style and aesthetic from a curated edit, alongside top customer service and advice – Officine Panerai’s iconic collections will give our growing fine watch category an entire new dimension of offering, which I’m sure our customers will be excited to explore”.
Mr Toby Bateman, Managing Director, MR PORTER
“Officine Panerai is delighted to be on board of the most globally recognisable online retail destination for men. The selected line-up of Luminor and Radiomir models is the perfect offer for all gentlemen in search of a high-end sport watch with a distinctive design.”
Mr Angelo Bonati, CEO, Officine Panerai
Officine Panerai is a unique combination of heritage, Italian design and fine Swiss craftsmanship. Each new model expresses authenticity, creativity and passion: values renewed year after year in every new collection and deep-rooted in Florence and in the world of sea.
The Officine Panerai timepieces launching on MR PORTER include Luminor with 14 models and Radiomir with 11 models.
The unmistakable identity of Officine Panerai stands on the Luminor case, with distinguished great innovation of the crown-protecting device with lever, which ensures excellent water-resistance for the watch. The Radiomir is the first watch designed by Officine Panerai in 1936, a very resistant watch with generous dimensions cushion shape and wire loop strap attachments welded directly to the case.
Additionally, MR PORTER will launch an Officine Panerai table clock built with a hand-wound mechanical in-house movement, brushed and polished steel case, and a black dial with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers.
Prices range from £2,500 to £19,100 / $3,000 to $22,500 / €2,900 to €21,900
- PAM00660 Luminor Marina Logo Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00561 Luminor Base 8 Days Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00510 Luminor Marina 8 Days Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00562 Luminor Base 8 Days Titanio – 44mm
- PAM01312 Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00372 Luminor 1950 3 Days Acciaio – 47mm
- PAM00557 Luminor 1950 Left-Handed 3 Days Acciaio – 47mm
- PAM00422 Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Acciaio – 47mm
- PAM00524 Luminor 1950 3 Days Chrono Flyback Automatic Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00233 Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00614 Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Days Chrono Flyback
Automatic Titanio – 47mm
- PAM00526 Luminor 1950 Regatta 3 Days Chrono Flyback
Automatic Titanio – 47mm
- PAM00653 Luminor 1950 PCYC 3 Days Chrono Flyback Automatic Acciaio – 44mm
- PAM00530 Luminor 1950 Rattrapante 8 Days Titanio – 47mm
- PAM00610 Radiomir Black Seal 8 Days Acciaio – 45mm
- PAM00609 Radiomir Black Seal 8 Days Acciaio – 45mm
- PAM00425 Radiomir S.L.C. 3 Days Acciaio – 47mm
- PAM00620 Radiomir 1940 3 Days Automatic Acciaio – 42mm
- PAM00655 Radiomir 1940 3 Days Automatic Acciaio – 42mm
- PAM00619 Radiomir 1940 3 Days Automatic Titanio – 45mm
- PAM00577 Radiomir 1940 3 Days Ceramica – 48mm
- PAM00627 Radiomir 1940 3 Days GMT Automatic Acciaio – 45mm
- PAM00384 Radiomir 8 Days Ceramica – 45mm
- PAM00346 Radiomir 8 Days Titanio – 45mm – 47mm
- PAM00323 Radiomir 10 days GMT Automatic Acciaio – 47mm
ABOUT MR PORTER
MR PORTER launched in February 2011. It has since established itself as the award-winning global retail destination for men’s style, with an unparalleled product offering from the world’s best menswear and luxury brands – including Saint Laurent, Prada, Gucci, Brunello Cucinelli, Ermenegildo Zegna, Moncler, Acne Studios, A.P.C., Kingsman, Tom Ford, Common Projects, IWC Schaffhausen and Bremont. MR PORTER complements its best-in-class menswear with ever-growing, industry-advancing categories, such as fine watches, grooming, performance, sport, tech and lifestyle. Additionally, MR PORTER publishes unmatched content through its weekly shoppable digital magazine, The Journal, its bimonthly newspaper, The MR PORTER Post, and its bite-sized, several-times-a-day digital news source, The Daily, all powered by MRPORTER.COM. MR PORTER video content is also streamable and shoppable from its very own Apple TV app. MR PORTER champions unparalleled customer service with express worldwide shipping to more than 170 countries, including same-day delivery to New York and London and next-day delivery to the UK, US, Germany and France, a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet, desktop, email and telephone, signature white and black packaging, easy returns and a multi-lingual customer care and personal-shopping team who are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
(Instagram @mrporterlive /Facebook: #mrporterlive/Wechat: MRPORTERLIVE)
ABOUT OFFICINE PANERAI
Founded in 1860 in Florence when it consisted of a boutique, a workshop and a watchmaking school, Officine Panerai was for years the supplier of precision instruments to the Italian Navy, in particular equipping the commando frogmen. The projects which were created at that time, including the Luminor and Radiomir watches, continued to be covered by military secrecy for many years, until the purchase of the brand by the Richemont Group in 1997 and the brand’s subsequent launch on the international market. Today, Officine Panerai develops and produces its own movements and watches – combining Italian design and history with Swiss craftsmanship – in its manufacture at Neuchâtel, and these are sold worldwide through an exclusive global network of authorised dealers, and in its own-brand boutiques throughout the world.