ESA Business School is currently recruiting for its Executive MBA program. The ESA Executive MBA is a unique experience: it can be summed up in one sentence: an intense period of personal and professional transformation that prepares you for challenges in any work function, in any sector, anywhere in the world.
Our aim is to accompany students in their self-development. Our academic program is crafted to meet our students’ ambitions. It’s not only about acquiring knowledge but is a chance to go deep into the concerns of a manager. It’s to give each student the know-how to face managerial challenges.
This is why during the 18 months of the EMBA, students are asked not only to study leadership, but to live it, prove it, and lead the way.
This program is in partnership with ESCP Europe and is ranked 10th globally by the Financial Times. Our students obtain two International Diplomas: The Executive MBA from ESA
And the Executive MBA from ESCP Europe.
In addition to this, the ESA EMBA was awarded the AMBA accreditation, the highest international accreditation for MBA and EMBA programs. AMBA is currently accrediting programs from the top 2% of business schools in over 70 countries. ESA is the first institution in Lebanon and the second in the region to receive such a distinction.
EMBA Students Profile:
- Professionals with a university degree
- An average experience of 13 years
- An average age of 37
- Managerial experience required
EMBA program structure:
Duration: 18 months
- 9 core courses delivered in English, once per month, on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- 8 elective courses to choose from a portfolio of 17 courses.
- 1 international seminar of 5 days in Singapore (students may also replace Singapore by India, China or Brazil, conducted with ESCP Europe).
- 4 mandatory one-week seminars with the option to enroll in seminars organized by ESCP Europe and conducted abroad.
- An International Consulting Project.
For more information visit our website: www.esa.edu.lb or contact us directly 00961 1 373 373.